What else can an in-vessel handle?
|PIG CARCASSES (STILLBORN)
DRY HOG MANURE
FRESH HOG MANURE
CORN & AGRICULTURE WASTES
Advantages of In-Vessel
- Waste is retained on-farm until composted, eliminating the
need to transport raw waste, on highways to a composting yard
- Composting can be completed rapidly, resulting in product
stabilization/sanitation in 3-6 days.
- While in the composter, raw wastes are isolated from the
environment until the composting process is complete.
- The site manager has precise control of moisture,
temperature and aeration during the composting process.
- The raw waste loses all offensive odors within 24 hours of
- In-vessel composting can maintain a rapid decomposition
process year-round regardless of the external ambient conditions.
The product from all types of in-vessel composters can be
- Improvement of organic matter content and fertility of soil.
- As peat moss substitute in greenhouse and landscape
B W Organics, Inc.
Rt. 8, Box 729
/ CR 2300
Sulphur Springs, Texas 75482
Web site maintained by: